Blue Water Boat Sales
Don't Store and winterize your boat, sell it! Take all winter to find your next vessel.
Sea Ray Specialist
We can provide you with the ease of ownership:
1. Purchasing, let us make your life easy.
2. Selling, we will get you the most for your vessel.
3. Buyer's broker: We know how to get you a deal. Let us represent you on any vessel you find. We will make the call and get you the deal you want.
4. Survey? We work with over 30 in the local area.
5. Financing: We work with many lenders
6. Hauling / Shipping: We know the best.
7. Slips: Great contacts and know where to place your lifestyle.
8. Lessons: Captains on staff or standing by.
9. Winterization... Where to go and how to do it.
When it comes to the boating industry, we have experienced it all and have all the right contacts. Let our 25+ years of experience work for you!
Local Companies to help you get and stay on the water Mention to them BlueWater sent you:
Jim Hilton-401-864-7161-ECS Marine
Andy Cook-401-829-2112-Captain Cook Marine
Adrian Johnson-806-235-2990 Johnson Marine
Nick Jaswell-401-255-2037 Ocean State Marine
Dan Quigley-781-812-9570 Boston Marine Surveyors
Rob Scanlon-781-595-6225 Scanlon Marine
Captaining / Lessons
Happy Cappy Marine
1. Scott's Boat Service: 401-965-5025 www.scottsboatservice.com
2. Just Service: Richard Solgot 401-739-5852
Mercury/Mercruiser warranty and repair
3. Paul Hallam: 401-578-8187 (Diesel, Gas, Transmission)
4. New England Inflatables
5. Airconditioner repair and replacements
Eagle Marine: Scott 401-269-1837
6. Canvas: Mike Caito 401-785-1122 Caito's canvas
7. Gel Coat: Jimmy Gelcoat 401-865-8246
8. Wash / Wax : Newport Marine Detailing
Insta @Newportmarinedetailing or 401-556-1666
9. Coastal Marine diesel / Gas specialist